1. Know where you are today
2. Know where you want to be tomorrow
3. Have a good plan to get from here to there.
I’m going to focus on #2 for now: Know where you want to be tomorrow. This means having a vision of your success. If you can envision your company as it will be at that moment you have achieved success, then you can start building that company today.
To you imagine your company the way it needs to be once you've achieved success, think about the following things:
1. How many employees will you need?
2. How much are you doing in sales?
3. What kind of profits will you need (gross and net) to feed the growth?
4. What process and procedures need to be defined and implemented?
5. Will you need more financing?
6. What about your facility…will it need to be larger?
If you can keep this vision in your mind (where you want to be tomorrow), then the third step above, creating a plan to get there, will become very clear. At this point, you will know that you are creating a winning strategy.
Where Should I Go Now?
Main Blog Page
Become A Business Coach like Stuart