1. Welcome us to the business and tell us about the current specials
2. Ask us what we want
3. Deliver to us what we asked for, in a timely manner
4. Check back to see how we like it
5. Make any necessary adjustments (more hot sauce, Stuart?)
6. Take our money and ask us to return again soon
Count me as a happy customer.
Wow. Can it really be that simple? I think we can all take our customers through this process. The central theme here is getting to know the customer, building a relationship with them so that we can deliver the best possible experience.
How are you handling this process with your customers?
I also saw a great sales lesson, too. More on that next time....
Where Should I Go Now?
Main Blog Page
Become A Business Coach like Stuart
Image courtesy of stockimages / FreeDigitalPhotos.net.